Saturday, April 27, 2013

Saturday Day 31; Wahl's Way Day 14

Today the scale said that I had gained 3.8 pounds. It was not the happiest day of my life. I also know that I am not feeling really wonderful. even after that I was still feeling better mentally and physically than I had in a while.

My goal today was to get outside and  start to move more. I did do that. I took a book outside and worked some after every chapter.I vacuumed leaves off my dark green carpet, I combined grapefruit and put some in the refrigerator. Plants got watered, the orange tree got watered. I picked tomatoes and a pepper or two.

I also cooked a healthy breakfast (spinach and eggs), made a large salad for lunch an had burgers and sweet potatoes for dinner. I had a couple of extra eggs for a snack, That is pretty close to the way that I want to eat and I met my physical goal of just getting outside and enjoying the sun and outside air a little  more than I did yesterday.

Tomorrow my goal is to eat well again and get outside in the morning. Mornings are hard on me. I want to be able to get up, do a little yoga, eat and get outside to do some outside work. I want to prune the grapefruit tree.

Working on getting it all together. It's lowly coming together, but not as quickly as I want.

after today, I am just going to put up my BMI. That's my goal anyway to lower my BMI to a healthy level.

Quick pot today. I'm hot and still not feeling wel.

When I am in pain, I sweat constantly. Today has been oe of those days. It was nice that the RGV Vipers won the NBA D-league penant. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment