Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Monday Day 33; Wahl's Way Day 16

Wishing I could gt my head together more. I am doing OK. Just not awesome.

My weight went back down, my Wii tells me that it will be hard for me to met my goal. Don't I want to make a new goal? Hell, I've been doing that my whole life. I don't need that suggestion. I shut the Wii off, eat egg and spinach for breakfast and leave totally frustrated.

I'm not sure where the day went. I didn't have a book to read. I went to Barnes and Noble but I don't think I read. Just one of those days. ;)

Tomorrow will be better.

My BMI was back at 38.48. Tired of hanging around here.

What I would really like is to be attacked by creativity. To have that happen I must plant butt in chair.No more FaceBook. LOL

Looked into Blip, I would really like to do a series...

No comments:

Post a Comment