Friday, March 29, 2013

Staying motivated to move can be hard. Day 2


Remember this sentence? 
The only thing I know is that I like how I feel when I do yoga when I get up and just before I go to bed. Other than that everything is up for grabs.
Uhhh, that's not so true anymore. I am not working in the yoga before bed so well...

I am dreading facing leaving the trailer in the afternoon. For me, a lot is about anxiety and less about my weight or my exercise habits. I am not going swimming. I am not going to the exercise room. I just am not. The problem is, they compound each other.

Not sure what I can or want to do about afternoon exercise. 

I fell off the way of eating that I want to eat also. Is it the anxiety? Could be. 

I found today scary hard. Even though I know I can, that little voice in the back of my head keeps saying that I can't. I keep remembering that presentation I gave that talked about getting restarted was always harder if one was trying to restart from a dead stop. The object at rest tends to stay at rest. I am hoping to be able to become the object in motion. 

Sometimes I think I am hoping for too much. 
Sometimes I know I can do it 

This start though is still true: 

When Am I Going To Start My New Lifestyle? Now!!!


  • I will do yoga before I go to bed.
  • I will drink more water.
  • I will do what I need to do to move better and more.


Today's Weight: 256.3 BMI: 38.72

No comments: